Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Disillusioned!

I guess I'm getting a lil disillusioned with my own self... The past few months has been a roller coaster ride of sorts, with my life seeming to have become a total turmoil. I've lost myself, somewhere behind in life... I kinda fail to understand who I am becoming... I get this constant fear that my best friend might one day refuse to even know me! What have I become!? I wake to bright mornings hoping that "Ah! today on, I'm sure my life is goin to be different..." and then sulk back by evening knowing that I've failed myself once again... False hopes, promises, over-rated desires, painful foolishness, etc., were all as if gifted to me and I'd gladly accepted... There've been times when I've wished to walk away alone from all this hoping that solitude might do some good to me... but funnily, it is precisely solitude which has shaken me out of my wits... and I've come to HATE myself unendingly...

I've broken trusts... I've failed the faith in me... there is a sore feeling about the future that we're all yet to see... :-|

No comments: